1 Jul 2017

*Extras* Moving out - break!



Dear readers, sponsor, everyone,
Here came the day that I am moving out from my house with my boyfriend. I need some times to fix everything. Many new things in my life made me really busy. I will be away from blogging for July 2017, and I will be back on August! I hope you're gonna be back with me. This break means so much to me, and of course I will miss you and miss blogging since it's my favorite hobby ever. Moving away from home makes me really moved, it's my first time so I need to organize everything with all the details! Of course I may be logging in or updating you with extra things on blog, but with new outfits I will be back from August. As well I hope that you creators will forgive me being away and keep me in your minds, cause for sure I will be back blogging for you soon. Have amazing summer everyone!


Thanks to creators for amazing and comfortable moving out outfit:

Jeans *IS* Highwaist JEGGINS
Necklace *PC* A summer of Betty Jewel set  @ The Chapter 4

Skin 7 Deadly s[K]ins  Lourdes Sand
Pose Fashiowl Poses = Moving
Top [hh] Milla Off Shoulder Side Strappy Top
Flats [hh] Zara Crystal Embellished Flats
Nails Hello Dave French Ready
Hair Truth June
Hands Maitreya  Mesh Bento Hands
Feets Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
Body Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head LeLutka Chloe Head Bento

No comments:

Post a Comment