1 Jul 2017

*Extras* He proposed!!


I guess title says everything! Well after more than four years of being together my boyfriend proposed to me. Of course I said "Yes". I've been waiting for this moment. I am the happiest person in the world. I just had to share it with you! Ring is amazing and perfect. Pure elegance, white gold and diamonds are the girls best friend. But this comment was more likely of a blogger point of view. Getting back to feelings I feel the most loved and happiest person now. I hope in a year I will be able to share my wedding preparations. But of course I will prepare sooner some posts about wedding advices.


Thank you to my engagment outfit and of course engagment ring to wonderful creators:

Heels -KC-   CHRISTA HEELS
Eyeshadow .:IM:. Blossom Eyeshadows
Skin 7 Deadly s[K]ins  JOSY Sand
Gown [hh] Genevieve Gown
Necklace MANDALA Prophecy_jewelry_set(Forest)
Hair [NYNE]  Cinni'
Nails Hello Dave Bad Boyfriend
Engagement Ring EarthStones Pure Romance Wedding Ring Set BENTO
Hands Maitreya  Mesh Bento Hands
Feets Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
Body Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head LeLutka Chloe Head Bento


No comments:

Post a Comment