29 Jun 2017

*Extras* My birthday day


Hi everyone.
Today is my special day I am celebrating my birthday. Another year went by and I feel that it's getting time for being more and more responsible for my own life. Right now I am going through a lot of changes in my life. I am of course going to share them with you since you are part of my world too. I commit as much time as possible to make you enjoy my posts and outfits. I hope you will stay with me for more years. My blog celebrated on 16th on June it's second year. So June is time of celebration. I would like to also thank my sponsors for staying with me and keeping amazing work with all that wonderful things they are creating.

What do I wish myself for the birthday?
Of course health. But also love and even more love, keeping good job, more viewers on my blog, and so on. I am going to enjoy this day and make it for me even more beautiful. I hope you're gonna have a great day too! 



I would love to thank these sponsors for my wonderful birthday apparel:

Heels -KC- SARA HEELS
Dress . a v a l e  Nikita
Lipstick .:IM:.  Valentina Lipstick Pallet 
Skin 7 Deadly s[K]ins  REINA Sand
Poses Fashiowl Poses =  Birthday Red Carpet
  Fashiowl Poses =  Celebration
Hair [NYNE]  Pirella
Eyes Avi-Glam Passion Eyes 
Nails Hello Dave The Damask
Hands Maitreya  Mesh Bento Hands
Feets Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
Body Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head LeLutka Chloe Head Bento

No comments:

Post a Comment